Friday, May 25, 2012

Small victories...

Hi again friends...  our housewarming deadline is looming - tomorrow!  That, coupled with the fact that I was hired to be a nanny for the summer this week (yay!), gives me just one more week of being a Suzy Homemaker.

We had a couple of small victories this week that I'm especially excited about, and wanted to share with you!

First up, our bathroom.  The bathroom had one towel rod, which left us wondering how the both of us would hang our towels and have them successfully dry!  We found this double towel rod at IKEA and my dear husband put it up yesterday!

Also, in the bathroom, a better version of my make-up storage.  I had the same board at the old apartment - it's just a magnetic dry erase board covered with drawer liner.  The make-up has magnets on the back that hold it up.  The rest of the things that are too heavy or misshapen to be held up are in the little bin below.  I found this treasure in the dollar section at Target - one of my favorite sections!

 Finally, I re-purposed the towel rod that had originally been in the bathroom (nothing goes to waste around here!).  I saw this on Pinterest, but I can't remember where, otherwise I'd give credit!  Anyway, my jewelry was still boxed up from the move, and this towel rod in the bedroom motivated me to get it out and organized!


Those are my small victories for the week!  More on the housewarming party after it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment