Friday, May 18, 2012

Highlights

I know it's been a long time since I posted, and my to-do list is looming in my head, so I will be brief :)

Here are some highlights from the last while, along with some things I may be posting soon:

- We moved into our house on May 5th!

- I finished my first year of the MSW program

- I tried out new recipes:

  • Whole Wheat Banana Blackberry Chocolate bread
  • Crescent roll pizzas
  • Mexican-style pizza
- Our housewarming party is scheduled for May 26th - if you live in the area or will be in the area, you're invited!

- My internship fate for next year has been excited, and I got my first choice, a non-profit that works with the Spanish-speaking population in the Twin Cities!

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but recipes, house pictures, and tales will be posted soon.  I have no excuse as of right now, with no summer job, no classes, and no internship obligations!

No comments:

Post a Comment