Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First...

Well, here I am writing yet another blog. Truth be told, I've been trying a lot of new things lately (much in thanks to Pinterest) and have been wanting to share them with whoever will read about it.

So, I've started the blog called "Diversion Creation.". These crafts, recipes, etc. have been much like a diversion to me. You see, I'm nearing the end of my first semester of grad school, and the piles of homework never really seemed to go away. But even then, I needed breathers and ideas of ways to spend my time in between readings and assignments. I've been making a lot of Christmas gifts, which I'll share with you in the new year, after they've been gifted.

Here's one of my first creations this semester, a crocheted afghan made for my husband's cousin and his new wife. I tried to find the pattern I used online, but can't find it back unfortunately!  If I do, I'll update - it was so easy to do!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love Pinterest!!! I am so inspired and it really has jump started my creative juices!!!

    That blanket is beautiful!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete